Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introduction

This blog is dedicated to the metaphysical interpretation of Bible verses. I believe that "God" or "the universe" or "divine spirit" (all one in the same), works through me, as a part of universal energy, to bring a new angle of interpretation to the world.

Universal Truth penetrates all religions. The exposed, and supposedly unexposed, factors of religion all meet at the center – universal oneness. I choose the bible because it is the spiritual text I understand most thoroughly through my childhood and is based on of the most widely practiced religions worldwide.

I intend on many people being able to gain knowledge and insight through my interpretations. I have not created this information from any prior interpretations; it comes from my soul. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment